ClamCord® is a sterile, disposable obstetric clamp, used for clamping the umbilical cord at child births.
ClamCord® uses our NEW innovative 3-legged clamp technology. The extra leg enhances the accuracy and ease-of-use and ensures that the umbilical cord does not slide out or move during the clamping procedure.
- Dual security lock with distinct “click” indicating a correct and secure closure
- Surface grooving to prevent slipping of the umbilical cord
- Sustainable product
- High quality, sterile and a cost-effective disposable product
ClamCord® works for umbilical cords in all sizes. The product is fast and intuitive to use, and therefore ideal for C-sections. The clamp can easily be removed with any clamp remover, e.g. ClampOff.
- Clinically tested at University Hospital of Copenhagen
- Approved by Scientific Ethics Committee in accordance with Good Clinical Practice
- Manufacturers certified as conforming to ISO 13485:2016
- Approved in conformity with Council Directive no.93/42 EEC
- Notified body, identification no. 0543
- Certification no. DGM – 787
- Produced in compliance with FDA’s Quality System Regulation 510(K)
Materials: Nylon compound
Weight: 2.8 grams
Packaging: Peel-Pack with ethylen oxide indicator
Expiring: 5 years after date of sterilization
Approvals: CE and FDA approved