PreFoam is a new neutral, detergent for use as a pre-soak cleaner. It is specifically formulated to apply to medical devices, instruments and equipment as a stable long lasting foam that immediately commences to break down blood and bio-burden contaminants. This prevents
the contaminants from drying out on the devices thus improving the effectiveness of the subsequent cleaning, speeds up the overall cleaning process, whilst eliminating and preventing the formation of biofilm.
Its formulation is effective on all types of protein and organic material and is suitable for use with surgical and
endoscopic equipment and components, laryngoscopes, biopsy forceps, haemostats, etc.
Primary features attributable to Pre-Foam are:
• Is suitable for application to proteinaceous and organic contaminants from sensitive instrument materials
• Prevents blood, debris and body fluids from drying on instruments and medical devices
• Eliminates the formation of biofilm
• Environmentally friendly and Free-rinsing
• Increased speed and efficiency
• Improves device cleaning process
• Decreases turn round time