PreGel is a neutral, detergent gel for use as a pre-soak cleaner. It is specifically formulated to apply to medical devices, instruments and equipment as a stable long lasting gel that immediately commences to break down blood and bio-burden contaminants. The gel prevents
the contaminants from drying out on the devices thus improving the effectiveness of the subsequent cleaning, speeds up the overall cleaning process, eliminates and prevents the formation of bio-film and has the added benefit of helping to protect the devices from mechanical
damage that could be incurred during transit between the operation theatre/clinic and the device reprocessing area.
Its formulation is effective on all types of protein and organic material and is suitable for use with surgical and endoscopic equipment and components, laryngoscopes, biopsy forceps, haemostats, etc.
Primary features attributable to Pre-Gel are:
• Is suitable for application to proteinaceous and organic contaminants from sensitive instrument materials
• Prevents blood, debris and body fluids from drying on instruments and medical devices
• Eliminates the formation of biofilm
• Environmentally friendly and Free-rinsing
• pH neutral
• Increased speed and efficiency
• Improves device cleaning process
• Decreases turn round time