Pro-Shield SMMS Polypropylene Sterilisation Wrap
Superior quality medical packaging material is the essential component for a medical device packaging system; allowing sterilisation, providing physical protection and maintenance of sterility until aseptic opening of the sterilised instrument tray.
Pro-Shield sterilisation wrap complies with AS1079-5:3003, EN868-2, AS1079-5:3003 and AS/NZS4187:2014.
THE PRO-SHIELD RANGE
• Extensive range of weights and sizes to ensure suitable protection for medical devices.
• Two wrap configurations available: single layer and double bonded for simultaneous wrapping of instrument trays. Double bonded wraps have one layer of blue wrap bonded with one layer of white wrap for improved visibility, enabling differentiation of sterilised loan packs from general hospital instrumentation.
• Three weights (grammages) available: Standard, Heavy Duty and Ultra Heavy Duty.
SUPERIOR STRENGTH AND PROTECTION
• Strong resistance to punctures and tears.
• Supports the integrity of the medical device packaging system.
• Excellent drapeability.
• Soft textile-like feel and pliability.
• Extensive QA product testing and process and ISO9001:2015 compliant manufacturer.