Virudet® NDA is for use in washer/disinfectors & other automated decontamination systems. It is a rinsing & drying aid that accelerates drying and helps reduce overall reprocessing time. Drying time is reduced by dosing this product into the final rinse where it reduces surface tension on the instruments, allowing water to slide off surfaces as a film, without leaving droplets or causing water spotting.
It is suitable for use with stainless steel, aluminium, anodised aluminium, chromium-plated materials, synthetic materials, rubber, latex, glass and ceramics. Virudet NDA® is a blend of surfactants and preservatives that is designed to prevent the formation of lime deposits on process parts and in the washing machine components (e.g. nozzles, pipes, etc.) and promotes the drying process for processed parts and prevents the formation of water marks; is used as a drying booster for all kinds of washer/disinfectors.
Virudet® NDA does not harm gaskets or seals used in the machine construction and is safe for processing medical devices (medical instruments and utensils). Virudet® NDA should be dosed into the final rinsing step, which is also used for thermal disinfection (80-93 °C).
Virudet NDA is non-foaming even at low temperatures.
• Drying booster based on a neutral formulation.
• Non foaming.
• Allows better wetting and drainage.
• Shortens the drying time by up to 50%.
• Prevents the build up of water scale in automated washer equipment.
• Gives a smooth and shiny appearance to processed instruments.
• Prevents pitting corrosion.
• Prevents the formation of rust on instruments.