Viruzyme® is a biological cleaner using protolytic enzymes that is designed for decontamination of medical, surgical, dental and endoscopic instruments. Viruzyme® is particularly effective for the removal of protein and organic contaminants from surfaces, including dried on blood and tissue.
Viruzyme® is safe to use on any surface.
Viruzyme® has an effective cleaning action at ambient and elevated temperatures for pre-cleaning and the wash phase in manual cleaning, washer/disinfector or Automated Endoscope Reprocessing equipment.
Viruzyme® is compatible for use in manual, ultrasonic, washer/disinfector and AER equipment.
Primary features attributable to Viruzyme® are:
• Biological cleaner suitable for removal of proteinaceous and organic contaminants from sensitive instrument materials.
• Uses a blend of protease and amylase enzymes.
• Pleasant odour.
• Excellent material compatibility.
• Non-corrosive, will not damage delicate coatings.
• Rapid cleaning time – 5 minute immersion at 20 to 55ºC.
• Cost effective.